"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bodybuilding.com Amateur Bodybuilder of the Week

Bodybuilding.com, the number one information portal for bodybuilding, fitness and physique in the world, has selected me this past week for their amateur bodybuilder of the week award and written up a nice article about me.

The article is very well written and talks about how I started weightlifting and about my beginnings in bodybuilding. 
It also includes my current "off-season" diet and sample workout plan.
I fell very honored to be featured on bodybuilding.com and am excited to share my story with bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts from all over the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...